Re: [Merge] lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/robust-file-saving into lp:widelands

Review: Approve compile, test, debug

OK, I did some tests with normal saves and some ways to break it.
Experience tells me that Windows is more picky about such errors
(as it locks open files). I was unable to reproduce all the errors.
But anway, basic Saving is ok and nothing is broken.

The code looks ok for me so it can go in.

Gun: Do we have somone on Widows to do some more debugging?

I could spend some more time and try to break mores tuff :-)
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~widelands-dev/widelands/robust-file-saving/+merge/358718
Your team Widelands Developers is subscribed to branch lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/robust-file-saving.