Re: [Merge] lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/bug-1810062-territorial-calculations into lp:widelands

Hm. Not sure about this thing currently I did some digging into the c++ Code but I don't understand yet when these Caps are calculated. I always thought they are calculated only once and reflect general properties of a field. In the code it is written that they only need to be recalculated when the Terrain has been altered (e.g. by scenario script) In the c++ Part there is the explicit possibility to calculate with or without taking immovable into account. But I couldn't find out which possibility is used by the lua Hook and for which purpose the different options are used.
Anyhow I think we need to understand these issues to be able to do the things 100% correct for every map. For the moment being I could easily live with the current state of accuracy as it is much better than before and will render 99% of the maps to be playable in territorial mode. Only thing is we need to do something about performance, as I agree 30 secs is to long if they are experienced by the user.

--
https://code.launchpad.net/~widelands-dev/widelands/bug-1810062-territorial-calculations/+merge/361366
Your team Widelands Developers is requested to review the proposed merge of lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/bug-1810062-territorial-calculations into lp:widelands.