Re: [Merge] lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/campaignselect_box into lp:widelands

Review: Needs Fixing review, compile

Findings:
  compiles locally on OSX.
  src/logic/campaign_visibility.h/.c was move to src/ui_fsmenu/campaigns.h/c
  campaigns.conf -> campaigns.ua (to speed upp reading, I assume)
  Many reefactorings around campains and scenarios
  Travis fails with
    Could not find ICU include directory ?
    Debug build fails with
     ...doc/sphinx/source/autogen_ai_hints.rst:117:
        Definition list ends without a blank line; unexpected unindent.
   AppVeyor / Windows fails witth
     Could not find the following static Boost libraries:
          boost_unit_test_framework
          boost_regex
          boost_system

Questions:
  What is the this mark_scenario_as_solved(..) function about?

I will contiune checking how and if you fixed the relateed bugs.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~widelands-dev/widelands/campaignselect_box/+merge/360901
Your team Widelands Developers is subscribed to branch lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/campaignselect_box.