Re: [Merge] lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/bug-1811583-desync-with-territorial into lp:widelands

> But if this would change for whichever reason, the game would desync.

Thats the reason why i think this is just a workaround. A proper fix would be to make the problematic functions, like wait_for_roadbuilding(), work for multiplayer games too. Don't know if this is feasible though.

Your suggestion for the note in coroutines.lua is too abstract for me, and i guess for other people also.

> Make sure they are called for none or all players in parallel,

I think most people (including me) do not now how to achieve that :-S
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~widelands-dev/widelands/bug-1811583-desync-with-territorial/+merge/362272
Your team Widelands Developers is subscribed to branch lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/bug-1811583-desync-with-territorial.