Re: [Merge] lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/bug-1810062-territorial-calculations into lp:widelands

The check that is failing is checking whether a field instance is tightly packed. (whatever that means)

However the reason for Linux failing while appveyor / MSYS2 not failing is that this check is defined different for a WIN32 system as for the other systems. The reason for this is unknown to me.
So I would propose to fix line 261 ff. of field.h and doing the check equally for all systems (i.e. deleting the if loop)
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~widelands-dev/widelands/bug-1810062-territorial-calculations/+merge/361366
Your team Widelands Developers is subscribed to branch lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/bug-1810062-territorial-calculations.