Re: [Merge] lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/bug-1810062-territorial-calculations into lp:widelands

we are getting better, at least my machine (Core2Duo T7500 6GB) is able to calculate oasis triangle with about 14000 valuable fields. Problem is it still took 20+ seconds.
I don't know the table beahviour in lua exactly, but if we could exclude/remove duplicates it would make sense to simply evaluate each field once and add all fields which could be conquered. I will work in this direction and see how far we could get.

Thanks anyway for implementig the region thing. I tdefinitly improves Glacier lake
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~widelands-dev/widelands/bug-1810062-territorial-calculations/+merge/361366
Your team Widelands Developers is subscribed to branch lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/bug-1810062-territorial-calculations.