Re: [Merge] lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/bug-1810062-territorial-calculations into lp:widelands

Another thing which is supporting my latest trial is that the actual coverage of fields is calculated against the fields originally identified.

so the algorithm is player x owns yy fields of all fields identified as valuable.

so not only the number is relevant but it matters which fields are identifeid as valuable. Therefore it doesn't help if we only have 3xxx fields on glacier lake as we can't still reach a lot of them.

Furthermore not taking the small caps into account would deliver false results on maps where medium sized and big spots are very rare (the dolomites for example)
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~widelands-dev/widelands/bug-1810062-territorial-calculations/+merge/361366
Your team Widelands Developers is subscribed to branch lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/bug-1810062-territorial-calculations.