Re: [Merge] lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/bug-1810062-territorial-calculations into lp:widelands

I'm fiddling around with the radius. Because Glacier is still a little too big and I think we shouldn't go to the extreme limits. What could be suitable values:

big:    8
medium: 6
small:  4

In Oasis this would result in 11655 fields, which is reasonable. 14000 Fields is way to many to get 50% I tested this yesterday.

In Glacier Lake this would be 4114 fields which is also way better. I'd prefer to have a little less then to many fields that are only accessible in edge cases.

But you do awesome work!
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~widelands-dev/widelands/bug-1810062-territorial-calculations/+merge/361366
Your team Widelands Developers is subscribed to branch lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/bug-1810062-territorial-calculations.