Re: [Merge] lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/bug-1810062-territorial-calculations into lp:widelands

ok done. Now we start our algorithm with all starting fields of all players and all port spaces.

the port space scan is a little consuming. (it doubles the scan time i think) but still i think it is ok.

I reduced the radiuses by one for each caps. (9, 7, 5) which is reasonable. I excluded unwalkable fields from being counted as well so we might have a good value now
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~widelands-dev/widelands/bug-1810062-territorial-calculations/+merge/361366
Your team Widelands Developers is subscribed to branch lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/bug-1810062-territorial-calculations.