Re: [Merge] lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/bug-1810062-territorial-calculations into lp:widelands

Sorry, my slow laptop is only available at weekends. I can test with an Athlon 4300 Quad core, but i think this is not useful :-)

I'd vote targeting this to build21. GunChleoc wants to add a new c++ function for the port spaces, so the new code will get more complex. But build 21 should be released much faster than build20 ;)
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~widelands-dev/widelands/bug-1810062-territorial-calculations/+merge/361366
Your team Widelands Developers is subscribed to branch lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/bug-1810062-territorial-calculations.