Re: [Merge] lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/bug-1810062-territorial-calculations into lp:widelands

Just did a quick test of the territorial calculation.

it works as before on "Glacier Lakes" (4015) and "crossing the horizon" (8072 if I remember this correctly).
crossing the horizon still takes some time but this should be acceptable from my side.

I tried to add some logging but this doesn't work in my windows installation so I couldn't test it and therefore removed it.

Does anybody know how to log something from lua in a windows build?

Regression testing for atlanteans 1 and trident of fire still necessary (I didn't know at all about the scripting in trident of fire, perhaps one could add some hint to the map description and some tesxt to scripting that explains what will go on)
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~widelands-dev/widelands/bug-1810062-territorial-calculations/+merge/361366
Your team Widelands Developers is subscribed to branch lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/bug-1810062-territorial-calculations.