Re: [Merge] lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/bug-1810062-territorial-calculations into lp:widelands

@Toni: Thanks a lot for providing the tables. So we still have an issue on large maps. Sounds like we would need to run in a coroutine, although we should try to improve the algorithm any further

One interesting question for me is what have been the values in the current trunk without these changes? Although I hardly dare asking for another 2 columns in the table ;-)

BTW: What Machine are you computing these values on. and do you use a debug or a release build?

I have no explanation yet for the different values calculated.

--
https://code.launchpad.net/~widelands-dev/widelands/bug-1810062-territorial-calculations/+merge/361366
Your team Widelands Developers is subscribed to branch lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/bug-1810062-territorial-calculations.