Re: [Merge] lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/bug-1810062-territorial-calculations into lp:widelands

I am on a business trip until Friday so I can't do much other than check this side.
@Toni: In principle you are right in perhaps98% of the maps but there are cornercases where you might miss a special building spot which is needed to reach a somewhat hidden valley or a big mountain. So I believe as we need to put it in a coroutine anyway (23 secs is still too long) we could calculate the exact value. In any case many thanks for the values so as trunk is the benchmark for time we would struggle to achieve this.
@all: I just came to an idea how we could avoid the effect that Toni described and which is truly consuming. I can't test it until Friday though.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~widelands-dev/widelands/bug-1810062-territorial-calculations/+merge/361366
Your team Widelands Developers is subscribed to branch lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/bug-1810062-territorial-calculations.