Re: [Merge] lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/bug-1810062-territorial-calculations into lp:widelands

I have testes this with an ASAN debug build any everything is fine. What happens here is that big maps take a long time to calculate. Also, when doing the initial save in trunk, the fields weren't part of the scripting packet yet. Now they are, so saving takes longer.

One thing we should still optimize is that the autosave interval gets triggered before the game has finished loading, so I have to wait for it to saveload twice. I'll take a look at that.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~widelands-dev/widelands/bug-1810062-territorial-calculations/+merge/361366
Your team Widelands Developers is subscribed to branch lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/bug-1810062-territorial-calculations.