Re: [Merge] lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/bug-1810062-territorial-calculations into lp:widelands

I noticed that The Nile was a lot slower than Wide World, although The Nile is smaller. So, I have tweaked the algorithm further for performance.

The Nile before: 6552ms
The Nile after:  2716ms

General statistics is a good point. If we want to change those, we will have to do this field calculation in all games in order to be consistent. Alternatively, we could add a statistics hook for the win condition, just like we have for Wood Gnome and Collectors.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~widelands-dev/widelands/bug-1810062-territorial-calculations/+merge/361366
Your team Widelands Developers is subscribed to branch lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/bug-1810062-territorial-calculations.