Re: [Merge] lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/bug-1807156-heap-use-after-free into lp:widelands

Review: Needs Information

OK, his is te code that will (new in R20) add the Helpbutton
so the correct helpwindow for the building in progress will be shown.

_parent is the same as igbase() which is used at the very start of the function,
so I have no idea how this should be come null?

Teh origiinal bug is about some heap-use-after-free, in this case the prt
would be != null but be freed before?

I see no operator()  (e.g. from unique Pointer) involved?

So my bues guess is that this _may_ be a help window for some consntruction side,
that is open longer then the original building window().

Ill use this branch to try to provoke such conditions.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~widelands-dev/widelands/bug-1807156-heap-use-after-free/+merge/363584
Your team Widelands Developers is subscribed to branch lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/bug-1807156-heap-use-after-free.