Re: [Merge] lp:~widelands-dev/widelands-website/update_third_party_apps into lp:widelands-website

Ok, on alpha it works.

I guess if found the reason: Some files/directories in the virtualenvironment for wl.widelands.org ('../lib/python2.7/site-packages/') have the user and group set to user sirver.

I think we need to change the SGID-bit of the directory '../lib/python2.7/site-packages/' and change the group of each file/directory below to www-data.

sirver?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Setuid#SGID

--
https://code.launchpad.net/~widelands-dev/widelands-website/update_third_party_apps/+merge/364024
Your team Widelands Developers is subscribed to branch lp:widelands-website.