Re: [Merge] lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/ferry into lp:widelands

Removed the duplicate code and the superfluous animation frames, downscaled the remaining images.
The barbarian ferry yard now uses reed instead of cloth.
The textures for built waterways are now better visible.

I agree about the range indicators. That will be easy to implement, but I´ll wait with that until the workareas branch is merged.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~widelands-dev/widelands/ferry/+merge/351880
Your team Widelands Developers is requested to review the proposed merge of lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/ferry into lp:widelands.