Re: [Merge] lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/vector-float-warnings into lp:widelands

Hmm from my experience travis is more prone to transient failures while Appveyor often has systematic errors due to changes in Msys packages. So normally either all builds fail in appveyor or not.

I still think we should reenable a check for Windows builds after b20 is out no matter what CI environment we are using.

The good thing about the failures in appveyor is that Appveyor is the most up to date build environment regarding third Party libraries (e.g boost is a lot of revisions ahead), so everytime we fix something in Appveyor we won't see it again in the other Environments.

--
https://code.launchpad.net/~widelands-dev/widelands/vector-float-warnings/+merge/365003
Your team Widelands Developers is subscribed to branch lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/vector-float-warnings.