Re: [Merge] lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/peaceful into lp:widelands

Implemented your comments.
Fieldaction and the AI already work correctly, because they use
  if (player_->is_hostile(bld->owner())) …
to see whether the aggressor is hostile to a building´s owner, and is_hostile() is where I put the important logic.
The only change the AI might need is that I´m not sure how it will handle players in a different team whom it is forbidden to attack. But when I tested the 2nd frisian scenario with these changes, it behaved well.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~widelands-dev/widelands/peaceful/+merge/365273
Your team Widelands Developers is requested to review the proposed merge of lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/peaceful into lp:widelands.