Re: [Merge] lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/bug-1764318-barbarian-lore into lp:widelands

I have pushed some code fixes. I'll have to review the texts themselves later.

Constructionsites and Dismanlesites are not tribe-specific, so I have removed "Barbarian" from the lore author.

For the Atlantean fishbreeder:

   return pgettext("atlanteans_building", [[‘‘Only after the last deer has been shot down<br>
            Only after the last game has been put to death<br>
            Only after the last fish has been caught<br>
            Then will you find that spiders are not to be eaten.’]])

I'd prefer:

   return pgettext("atlanteans_building", [[‘‘Only after the last duck has been shot down<br>
            Only after the last deer has been put to death<br>
            Only after the last fish has been caught<br>
            Then will you find that spiders are not to be eaten.’]])

"duck" and "deer" alliterate nicely, and it's more specific than using "game", because deer is also game.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~widelands-dev/widelands/bug-1764318-barbarian-lore/+merge/365637
Your team Widelands Developers is requested to review the proposed merge of lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/bug-1764318-barbarian-lore into lp:widelands.