Re: [Merge] lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/bug-1823612-llvm8-build-errors into lp:widelands

I have added a TODO to the AI code.

I have verified that no_stats is not affected by the bugfix in the production programs. I don't know if we ever entered the buggy state, but if we did, this will actually fix the stats: If duration was not set for these programs, Widelands would have picked a duration between 0 and 3 ms, depending on the ID of the current program state (Failed, Skipped, Completed..). Now, the duration is always 0 ms like it should be.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~widelands-dev/widelands/bug-1823612-llvm8-build-errors/+merge/365644
Your team Widelands Developers is subscribed to branch lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/bug-1823612-llvm8-build-errors.