Re: [Merge] lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/bug-1825925-mac-dylib-fix into lp:widelands/build20

I do feel that this might do the wrong thing for the executable itself (i.e. the widelands binary), since it also changes the id of it. Not sure what behavior this has.

The code is also still containing the bug that the id line is parsed as if it where a dependency. Since I was not sure if the first line is always the id line, I did some hashing magic to identify if a binary depends on itself in https://code.launchpad.net/~widelands-dev/widelands/fix_fix_dependencies/+merge/366416. I think that solution is a bit more defensive.

Toni, I'd prefer going with my change in this case. What do you think?
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~widelands-dev/widelands/bug-1825925-mac-dylib-fix/+merge/366418
Your team Widelands Developers is subscribed to branch lp:widelands/build20.