Re: [Merge] lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/bug-1489295-mine-is-exhausted into lp:widelands

Ok I just implem,ented my solution locally and it works as desired. Checked the scout with the help of the input slider. the did not scout message was turned in if no food and off if food supplied. rechecked lumberjach and arena as well. did see the correct did not start messages for brewery, bakery, tavern and inn. did even check the out of fields message for reed yard and farm. found no obvious errors anymore except one little thing.

while checking the coalmine I realized that if the mine finds some coal by the 5% chance it displays the produced coal message and afterwards the did not start message is shown again although the mine is depleted. So from my perspective we should supress the "produced..." mesage in the same way if the mine is depleted.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~widelands-dev/widelands/bug-1489295-mine-is-exhausted/+merge/366727
Your team Widelands Developers is subscribed to branch lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/bug-1489295-mine-is-exhausted.