Re: [Merge] lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/ferry into lp:widelands

Review: Approve compile, review, testplay

The ccode is basiccally OK, I did not read all of it, sorry.

I noticed some odd Behavior that carrriees tried to use a wterway to reach theire destination,
but got stuck on the waterway. This way neither wares no carriers where transported in the end.

I think we cann still merge this one (nice work Benedikt!) and create Bugtickets later.

I got a saveagme and some movie showing the Problem.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~widelands-dev/widelands/ferry/+merge/351880
Your team Widelands Developers is subscribed to branch lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/ferry.