Re: [Merge] lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/tribe-economy-settings into lp:widelands

I agree with Benedikt and Klaus as well as I think some of the defaults could be reduced (e.g. basic weapon from 30 to 10). I believe setting the values to the default starting values would be the lowest limit to reduce to as it would trigger production immediately if something is used.
However having individual settings would be the best solution so +1 for this from my side. As a side effect this would lead to individual settings possibilities for the AI which might be good as well
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~widelands-dev/widelands/tribe-economy-settings/+merge/366878
Your team Widelands Developers is subscribed to branch lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/tribe-economy-settings.