Re: [Merge] lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/choose-attack-soldiers into lp:widelands

Some changes I'd like to propose.

Do we need the word "soldiers" left to the slider? Shouldn't this be
obvious? We could get more space by removing text. Secondly make the
slider buttons as big as the attack button.

Here is how it could look like:

https://fosuta.org/pics/attack.png

I can attach a diff to the bug report if you want me to.

Is it possible to move the "Start Attack" Button into the attack_box?
We would then get rid of the space below.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~widelands-dev/widelands/choose-attack-soldiers/+merge/367041
Your team Widelands Developers is requested to review the proposed merge of lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/choose-attack-soldiers into lp:widelands.