Re: [Merge] lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/choose-attack-soldiers into lp:widelands

> Sorry to bother you once more :(
 No problem :)

> Could you make the slider 210px wide, please
 Done

> Can text areas also hold tooltips?
 Every UI element can have a tooltip, so it could be moved to the bottom line. Problem with this is that nobody has a reason to check out a textarea´s tooltip, and since the behaviour of Shift-click is not obvious, people would notice this feature only by chance.

> On the other hand these tooltips are quite massive.
 No more than those on the inputqueue buttons ;)

> Why don't we add them to the controls-list in the encyclopedia?
 How many players actually read that frequently? ;) Again there´s the danger that many people won´t notice if it isn´t explained in the attackbox. Besides, this would be inconsistent as Ctrl-/Shift modifiers are explained in a tooltip for all other controls.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~widelands-dev/widelands/choose-attack-soldiers/+merge/367041
Your team Widelands Developers is requested to review the proposed merge of lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/choose-attack-soldiers into lp:widelands.