Re: [Merge] lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/economy-target-profiles into lp:widelands

> Stockpile and Efficiency Profiles should be changeable but not deletable
Okay, I´ll add a "undeletable" tag to these profiles

> when deleting the active profile it should switch back to default. Otherwise, the deleted one is still shown as active
I thought we had agreed to not show "Default" if the settings are not equal to the default values? Sounds like the bug is that deleted profiles need to be removed from the dropdown and the dropdown set to "" then.

> Should we consider presetting all Profiles with sane values?
I preset "Stockpile" with my own personal preferences, and "Efficiency" is a copy of the old proposal. There is room for discussion of better presets…
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~widelands-dev/widelands/economy-target-profiles/+merge/366987
Your team Widelands Developers is subscribed to branch lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/economy-target-profiles.