Re: [Merge] lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/AI-fixes into lp:widelands

 > The point of this objective is force the player to be almost idle until the enemy is standing right at his gates. And to force him to create a good road network under this pressure, which can be very important for the battles later.

I get what you're trying to do, but hooking up all these farms is pretty repetitive. Maybe you can come up with some more varied stuff to do while still having some time pressure?
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~widelands-dev/widelands/AI-fixes/+merge/367309
Your team Widelands Developers is subscribed to branch lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/AI-fixes.