widelands-dev team mailing list archive
Mailing list archive
Re: [Merge] lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/font_size-lua into lp:widelands
- The text in the input box is not centred
(q,g, j and so on are cut off)
Thanks for the fix. The whole alignment code in the editbox should be overhauled sometime.
- Private messages double the prefix
- The @ in private message shouldn't be underlined
- There should either be no space before the @
in private messages or an additional behind the @
(as it is b20)
I did that on purpose. Mentions on Twitter and lots of modern messageboards etc. are always "@username", never "@ username".
No space before the @ would make it too hard to read-
- If we have the space it should not be underlined
- The Username and the message look a little of
(The message seems to be 2-4 pixels to high)
That's https://bugs.launchpad.net/widelands/+bug/1827544 and out of scope for this branch
Your team Widelands Developers is requested to review the proposed merge of lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/font_size-lua into lp:widelands.