Re: [Merge] lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/bug-1827786-metaserver-login-box-clean-start into lp:widelands

That would not allow different players to use the same computer, because you can never log out when the password is correct.

I'd say revert the changes for now and let's think about having a logout button in the lobby.

Regarding the user name validation, this should be implemented in internet gaming somewhere, not in editbox. The editbox is a UI element and should not care about what a well-formed user name is. That way, you could also get rid of the remaining code duplication.

I have tested the password display and it's working fine :)
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~widelands-dev/widelands/bug-1827786-metaserver-login-box-clean-start/+merge/367320
Your team Widelands Developers is subscribed to branch lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/bug-1825932-open-games-clean-start.