Re: [Merge] lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/bug-1829471-worker-preciousness into lp:widelands

The failed assert came definitly from my changes. I did not compile and test them in debug, cause my machine is so slow. Sorry about that.
The problem is we were handling the recruitment as a producing building so it needed preciousness while in another part we handled it like a non producing building asserting that preciousness is 0.

The desired behaviour should be to handle the barracks and the recruiter like any other building with some output. This needs 2 things the definition of a preciousness for the soldier and the second carrier and some good decisiongates to be taken into account for determining neededness and priority for both of them.

--
https://code.launchpad.net/~widelands-dev/widelands/bug-1829471-worker-preciousness/+merge/367608
Your team Widelands Developers is requested to review the proposed merge of lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/bug-1829471-worker-preciousness into lp:widelands.