Re: [Merge] lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/bug-1829471-worker-preciousness into lp:widelands

Hmm. I thought we are aiming at having more of the definition stuf in lua so we can change things without the need to recompile. I have the feeling that part of this branch is going in opposite direction. Fo the design of a new tribe I think I would like to have some flags in lua better than determine things from other values, cause this is giving us more flexibility.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~widelands-dev/widelands/bug-1829471-worker-preciousness/+merge/367608
Your team Widelands Developers is subscribed to branch lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/bug-1829471-worker-preciousness.