Re: [Merge] lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/bug-1829471-worker-preciousness into lp:widelands

> There is a difference between hard-coding values like "preciousness = 5" and
> automatically deducing building types that get a completely different
> treatment and algorithm by the AI anyway.

Agreed on the difference. But not deducing the types and having flags instead gives us more flexibility. However for the moment being we will try to get this in until we need it the other way round again.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~widelands-dev/widelands/bug-1829471-worker-preciousness/+merge/367608
Your team Widelands Developers is subscribed to branch lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/bug-1829471-worker-preciousness.