Re: [Merge] lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/ai_productionsites_statistics into lp:widelands

Correct. I think the question is what is the relevant Information. I believe the information necessary for management is how good is a building satisfying its intended task. For me in this case it is more relevant the relation between success and failure rather than the relation active to not active. in your example with 2 successes and 1 fail the  activity would be 97% while still failing every third attempt to produce something. This might even be worse if it has more than one outputs . It might be that it fails completely to produce one ware_type while having stats of 97%.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~widelands-dev/widelands/ai_productionsites_statistics/+merge/367613
Your team Widelands Developers is requested to review the proposed merge of lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/ai_productionsites_statistics into lp:widelands.