Re: [Merge] lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/ferry into lp:widelands

That assert is in trunk – it´s our famous Fleet::is_path_favourable problem...

A reason this is not being merged yet is, GunChleoc wanted to check if we can merge this without breaking savegame compatibility (I think it´s not possible).
I agree that apart from that this branch should be merged soon, and any not-yet-found bugs reported then on trunk.

Will merge trunk soon to fix the diverging
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~widelands-dev/widelands/ferry/+merge/351880
Your team Widelands Developers is subscribed to branch lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/ferry.