Re: [Merge] lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/list-directories-in-cpp into lp:widelands

> the output stops for a while. On each load of the save game the stop-time is different, one time the stop lasts longer, the other time it lasts shorter (but noticeable).

It stops because Widelands is loading more stuff for starting the game that isn't producing log outputs. This has nothing to do with this branch.

The ALSA error also has nothing to do with Widelands code, but we could try reencoding the affected sound file(s). I have removed the extra log output from this branch though, so this needs to be tested and fixed in a separate branch by somebody who can reproduce it. I have opened a new bug report for this:

https://bugs.launchpad.net/widelands/+bug/1830467

> The merge conflict needs fixing.

Of course it does - done :)

> Also this is not part of this branch but maybe can be foxed here.

Done.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~widelands-dev/widelands/list-directories-in-cpp/+merge/366614
Your team Widelands Developers is subscribed to branch lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/list-directories-in-cpp.