Re: [Merge] lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/constructionsite_options into lp:widelands

> "Launch expedition" should be "Start an expedition" like on the button for the finished port.
> The target of the help button does not get updated when enhancing, e.g. construction site for deeper coal mine will show the coal mine instead.
> ASan

Should all be fixed now

> It would be nice if the tab was remembered after using the "enhance" button.

This is exactly the same as bug 1818857 so it should be fixed independent from this branch. There will likely be one catch-all fix for both flavours of the bug.

> It would be nice if the extra options like "Start an expedition" or "Stop" would have the same UI buttons as the finished sites. I can live with the checkboxes though.

What I could do is to render the appropriate icon next to the checkbox if you like. But unless we change the other UI elements in such a way that they show clearly what the current state is, there is no alternative to the checkboxes IMHO, since the current icons are only acceptable because one can see the active state elsewhere (stats string / expedition tab), which can not happen here.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~widelands-dev/widelands/constructionsite_options/+merge/367428
Your team Widelands Developers is requested to review the proposed merge of lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/constructionsite_options into lp:widelands.