Re: [Merge] lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/bug-1827033-shipping-algorithm into lp:widelands

> I think it is very unusual that a ship navigate to a port, unload all wares and immediately load the same wares again to navigate the wares to the destination port.

Wasn´t aware of that one yet, but that has to be fixed of course.
I think this won´t be possible without rewriting most of the shipping algorithm due to the sometimes strange and potentially very buggy codeflow. I will try that out soon.
This branch should be considered a provisional fix to make seafaring games on debug builds possible again without a crash every two minutes, and hopefully I can provide a more stable algorithm (with a different approach) to replace it sometime soon.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~widelands-dev/widelands/bug-1827033-shipping-algorithm/+merge/366959
Your team Widelands Developers is subscribed to branch lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/bug-1827033-shipping-algorithm.