Re: [Merge] lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/appveyor_opengl into lp:widelands

1. We have mor problems than just opengl.
2. I am trying to solve them, however I screwed up the branch a bit.
3. For this it seems that on Git strange things happened (files got lost).
4. Appveyor couldn't build due to missing files.
5. My local builds terminate with a dll failure.

We need to trigger an new appveyor build from this branch to see if Git gets a version with all the files present (they are available on Launchpad though). If we getting Appveyor to build we need to test the ouput to be sure it runs.

--
https://code.launchpad.net/~widelands-dev/widelands/appveyor_opengl/+merge/368039
Your team Widelands Developers is subscribed to branch lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/appveyor_opengl.