Re: [Merge] lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/workarea-fixes into lp:widelands

Good idea, will implement that :)

> On the other side: Is it worth the work for a feature
> - which is hard to explain

I can just add an explanation in a tutorial. Would the economy tut or bar01 be the better place for it?

> - which was wanted by a single player

I would not have implemented it so soon if I didn´t want it as well… ;)

> - were other players know how to handle the 'problem' without this feature

…by clicking a dozen times and still overlooking something. I like this feature better than that ;)
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~widelands-dev/widelands/workarea-fixes/+merge/368342
Your team Widelands Developers is requested to review the proposed merge of lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/workarea-fixes into lp:widelands.