Re: [Merge] lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/workarea-fixes into lp:widelands

OK, Lua entries it is.

And I am in favor of this feature too - it will come in handy, especially for less-experienced players.

I think we could have an explanation in the basic control tutorial, after the quarries have been placed and before messages get introduced. Don't do this in trunk or in this branch though, because I have a merge request open that introduces big changes to the tutorial code, and the merge conflicts would be eek.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~widelands-dev/widelands/workarea-fixes/+merge/368342
Your team Widelands Developers is requested to review the proposed merge of lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/workarea-fixes into lp:widelands.