Re: [Merge] lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/fix-dropdowns into lp:widelands

Best use https://code.launchpad.net/~widelands-dev/widelands/toolbar-dropdown-menus/+merge/368230 for that where you can see them in action.

> * Improved SyntaxErrorImpl - no idea how to test this :-)
>   Can I break som RichText in an easy way?

You could edit one of the basic layouting functions in data/scripting/richtext.lua (for example, add an additional "<p>" to the p() function without closing the tag) and then access the encyclopedia.

> * Sure we want to log every (Lua Button) keypress?

It makes debugging scenarios easier.

> Nice refactoring of boring code :-)

And that bug in UI::Panel is really nasty, it cost me many hours of pulling my hair when I originally implemented the dropdowns.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~widelands-dev/widelands/fix-dropdowns/+merge/368223
Your team Widelands Developers is requested to review the proposed merge of lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/fix-dropdowns into lp:widelands.