Re: [Merge] lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/fix-dropdowns into lp:widelands

Can you please create a bug report when finding errors caused by trunk, rather than putting them in a code review? You now have marked this branch as "needs fixing"; but it's trunk that needs fixing ;)

I have created a new bug report for this:

https://bugs.launchpad.net/widelands/+bug/1834151

Since you have found no further error in this branch, I'll go ahead and merge.

@bunnybot merge

> Compiling again, got:
>
> src/wui/constructionsitewindow.cc:33:19: warning: unused variable
> 'pic_max_fill_indicator'
> static const char pic_max_fill_indicator[] =
> "images/wui/buildings/max_fill_indicator.png";
>                   ^

These are already in trunk. It's time for another "fix compiler warnings" branch.
> After merging with trunk I dont see the network Issue any longer, well.

Excellent

> Did we just break savegame ccompatibility (yes with the elk_moose)

No, that branch has compatibility code. You won't be able to load new maps on older WIdelands versions though.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~widelands-dev/widelands/fix-dropdowns/+merge/368223
Your team Widelands Developers is subscribed to branch lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/fix-dropdowns.