Re: [Merge] lp:~widelands-dev/widelands-website/pybb_attachments into lp:widelands-website

stonerl, can you install and configure clamav on the server, please?

The current branch implemented a check with clamdscan, which needs a clamav daemon. We can also stick with clamscan, which can be run on demand, but this much slow: A file check last 55 sec. on my machine, whereas clamdscan usually needs only 0,1 sec.

The current branch is not running on alpha, yet. Since i am afk for some some days, i'll shut down alpha now.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~widelands-dev/widelands-website/pybb_attachments/+merge/370342
Your team Widelands Developers is subscribed to branch lp:widelands-website.