Re: [Merge] lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/new-shipping into lp:widelands

Review: Needs Fixing

Debugging can be FUN!, well not for you Benedikt, sorry:

5: Ullr: exploration - breaking for free sea, dir=1
TrainingSite::drop_stalled_soldiers: Kicking somebody out.
Assertion failed: (detour >= base_length), function check_push_destination, file ../src/economy/fleet.cc, line 887.
Abort trap: 6

Application Specific Information:
Assertion failed: (old_index < nr_dests), function reorder_destinations, file ../src/logic/map_objects/tribes/ship.cc, line 902.

I added two more Savegames +/- around the asserts from above

https://www.magentacloud.de/share/tu4ayusx.k

The _may_ be related  to shipping soldiers. I "forgot" some Soldiers on the Mainland
and after sending them awy I got theses assertions. Maybe adding some coordinates and
the exact values to the assert may help?

Ill go back to fine tuning my map ...
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~widelands-dev/widelands/new-shipping/+merge/371155
Your team Widelands Developers is subscribed to branch lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/new-shipping.