Re: [Merge] lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/amazons-coding-changes into lp:widelands

So some sites (barbarian well and forester) will also "upgrade" land types as a side effect of cutting wood or mining water? Anyway this does not seem dangerous to me.
What I dont understand is capability to build a sentry over a tree. Did you create another buildable field type, because this can not be handled by SMALL buildcaps... (I know that I can look into code, but the diff is toooooo long.
My basic question is - does this affect AI on current 4 tribes?

--
https://code.launchpad.net/~widelands-dev/widelands/amazons-coding-changes/+merge/371725
Your team Widelands Developers is requested to review the proposed merge of lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/amazons-coding-changes into lp:widelands.