Re: [Merge] lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/new-shipping into lp:widelands

I believe this is a bug in trunk since I didn´t touch that code, but I´ll fix it here. Once the portspace becomes unavailable, other ships shouldn´t be allowed to start colonizing. No savegame needed, should be easy to reproduce. I´ll also add this case to the testsuite.

Still wasn´t able to reproduce any of the UnrealAssert asserts.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~widelands-dev/widelands/new-shipping/+merge/371155
Your team Widelands Developers is subscribed to branch lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/new-shipping.