Re: [Merge] lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/new-shipping into lp:widelands

The OPtr is just a wrapper for a MapObject. I use OPtr<PortDock> rather than PortDock* to avoid segfaults when the portdock is destroyed. The == comparison compares serials, so it´s 100% safe to use.
I found a potential cause for this assert in the way superfluous or invalid destinations are discarded, please check whether you can still reproduce it now…
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~widelands-dev/widelands/new-shipping/+merge/371155
Your team Widelands Developers is subscribed to branch lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/new-shipping.